Watch Video Interview
Reverse Gut issues and Arthritis
1. The gut is the largest organ in the body
2. What we consume and how we consume our food is very important for a healthy gut
3. Arthritis pain can be related to your unhealthy gut. As the toxins are found in the joints
4. Principles of healing and reversing your illness
– Believe in yourself and the power of healing
– Be positive and tell yourself – you can heal. Positive thoughts create positive actions.
– Be grateful to be alive and for everything around you.
– Drink a cup of warm water in the morning. Try to be at the moment.
– Mindful inhalation and exhalation. Oxygen is needed for healing.
5. Foods to avoid
– Foods that take a long time to digest, need a lot of water to grow agriculturally
– Animal proteins
– GMO crops- Corn, Soy, wheat
6. Happy Gut Foods
– Green leafy vegetables. When cooked in oil helps with better absorption.
– Drink water
Dr. Payal Bhandari, BIO
Dr. Payal Bhandari, M.D. is a leading practitioner of integrative functional medicine and the founder of SF Advanced Health. She combines the best in Western and Eastern medicine to define the root cause of illness. By being an expert of cell function, Dr. Bhandari specializes in cancer prevention and reversal, digestive & autoimmune disorders.
Gut is at the root cause of most diseases and is now an epidemic. But you can heal it and reverse your health issues. Watch Dr. Payal share the insights and supplements for everything including Crohn’s, Colitis, leaky gut, IBD and more
Dr. Payal Bhandari,
2201 Webster Street, San Francisco, CA 94115
Liked what you heard? Love what I am doing with my mission of spreading the truth about how we can live healthier, happier and longer?
Then please SUBSCRIBE, RATE AND SHARE with your loved ones!! They will thank you for it 🙂
Till next time, wishing you health, love, and joy!