Watch Video Interview
Over 1600 people die of cancer each day.
There is a cancer pandemic in the world.
What is cancer? 5.22
A disease in which abnormal cells divide uncontrollably and destroy body tissue.
Chemicals, toxins, nutritional deficiency can modify these cells and can affect apoptosis ( program cancer cell death)
WHO cancer definition is the disease of eating and lifestyle.
Causes – 6.36
- Low oxygen. Not breathing correctly
- Too much sugar in the diet
- Acidic diet
Optimizing your health is the key to prevention and healing.
How to detect cancer? 15.39
Talk to your physician or health coach regarding testing
- CRP – Non-specific inflammatory marker
- HbA1c- reflects blood sugars in the last 3 months. High sugars impede healing
- Vitamin D – essential for healing
- Liquid biopsy- specialized testing done in a few places. Can detect circulating tumor cells 1-2 mm.
- Cancer profile testing such as HCG, CEA, etc
- Scans such as ultrasounds, PET scans, thermograms in breast cancer
Some groundbreaking Cancer treatments – 22.15
- Sound treatment- Decreases the polarity of cancer
- Hyperbaric oxygen. Low oxygen causes cancer.
- Electromagnetic field( EMF)- Raises the energy level in cells in the body and thus aid in healing
- Intravenous ozone- Neutralizes chemicals, viruses and bacteria.
- Mistletoe- increases temperature, decrease metabolism, increases blood supply and augments the immune system.
- Photodynamic laser therapy
Food is the healer- 31.59
- Eat a diet rich in fruits and vegetable theses are high vibrational energy foods for the cells.
- Avoid sugar
- Avoid complex carbohydrates
- Avoid processed foods
Toxins cause cancer- 38.52
– Purify the water you drink and bathe in
-Avoid toxins in skincare products
“ 99 percent of lipstick have lead in them”
The power of supplements- 45.30
- Green juice or green powder daily
- Food-based multivitamins
- Veg oil daily
- High dose Vitamin C
- Turmeric spice- curcumin
- Pancreatic enzymes
Motion is medicine 51.56
-Exercise provides more oxygen, detoxifies, increases the endorphins abs boosts the bodies immune system.
-Keep moving to stay well
Embrace and reduce stress- 54.34
-Stress makes you strong, aware, compassionate, humble and loving. Embrace and face it.
-Learn to be grateful for your life and all that you gave daily
-Meditation helps to calm your nerves
Sleep is precious 101.20
- Average human needs about eight to eight and a half hours of sleep
- Good sleep strengthens your immune system
- Avoid the use of electronic devices before bed.
- Drink water before bed to keep hydrated
- Natural supplements for sleep – Melatonin, 5HTP, GABA
- Avoid prescription sleeping medication.
DR. LEIGH ERIN CONNEALY
Leigh Erin Connealy, MD, is a prominent leader in the Integrative/Functional Medicine medical field (taking the best of all sciences, including Homeopathic and Conventional treatments). She is the Medical Director of two amazing clinics: “The Cancer Center For Healing” & “Center For New Medicine”. The combined clinics have become the largest Integrative Medical Clinic in North America and visited by patients from all over the world. She is the author of two books, “The Cancer Revolution” published in 2017, and prior to that the “Be Perfectly Healthy” book in 2009, and has revolutionized the landscape of medicine. In 2017, she was named one of the top 50 functional & integrative doctors in the country.
Join HealCircles to get free trusted support for greater health!
Check out Dr. Elizabeth Boham’s podcast interview where she reveals how to prevent and heal Breast Cancer?
Are you serious about your health?
Then we have a gift to encourage you! Click here for our founder’s Free Health Journal. it gives you 30 days of free weekly tracking of your moods, diet, meds, symptoms, notes, goals and gratitude.
LEIGH ERIN CONNEALY, M.D.
Liked what you heard? Love what I am doing with my mission of spreading the truth about how we can live healthier, happier and longer?
Then please SUBSCRIBE, RATE AND SHARE with your loved ones!! They will thank you for it 🙂
Till next time, wishing you health, love, and joy!