Amy Killen MD is an anti-aging and regenerative physician specializing in sexual optimization and aesthetics. An international speaker, teacher, author, and clinical practice owner Dr. Killen is an outspoken advocate for empowering patients to look and feel their best by merging lifestyle modification, hormone optimization, personalized medicine, and regenerative therapies.
Dr. Amy Killen answers what is a stem cell, how does it help heal, how to get stem cell therapy from the right practitioner, what are the dangers and more! If you suffer from pain, skin issues, hair loss, chronic illness or women’s health issues then this episode is for you!
Watch Video Interview
1. What is Stem cell?
2. What is Stem Cell Therapy?
Stem cell therapy also known as regenerative medicine, it’s a process which requires the use of stem
cells derived from fat tissues (adipose tissues), blood, bone marrow, umbilical cord.
Patients own stem cells used to reactivate your own stem cells to repair damaged tissue and repair
Conditions used in-
1. Muscular skeleton pain, joint pain such as knee pain back pain etc.
2. Auto immune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis
3. Alzheimer disease
4. Male and female sexual dysfunction
5. Hair loss
3. How safe is Stem Cell Therapy?
Very safe. May be painful.
Side effects- may be infection at the site of injection. Bruising,
Temporary pain from accidentally hitting a nerve while injecting.
4. How can I get more information if I’m interested in getting Stem Cell Therapy?
1. If your suffering from an autoimmune disease or have chronic joint pain. Do your research to
find out locations
Good resource – clinicaltrials.gov
2. Find a credible, experienced trained MD. Look at testimonials, and procedure outcomes.
Most providers keep a registry of all patients.
5. How much does the procedure cost and how often do I need it done?
Cost $5000 – $10000 depending on the disease and need.
Autoimmune disease may require the procedure every 3-6 month.
Certain joint illness may require this just once or twice.
Dr. Amy Killen,
1389 Center Drive, Suite 140, Park City, Utah
Liked what you heard? Love what I am doing with my mission of spreading the truth about how we can live healthier, happier and longer?
Then please SUBSCRIBE, RATE AND SHARE with your loved ones!! They will thank you for it 🙂
Till next time, wishing you health, love, and joy!